Holiday Patchwork Gallery Tote Vs. Signature Studded Gallery Tote

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
I am having a hard time teying to decide on BLACK SIGNATURE STUDDED GALLERY TOTE or the HOLIDAY PATCHWORK GALLERY TOTE .. I like the fact that the holiday collection has its own matching wallet . Will the studded collection have its own wallet soon??

Any input would be great thanks all...

blackcoach.jpg

OR

holidaycoac2.jpg

I am debating about which gallery tote to get too. I love the new signature design with the fabric lining, but the studded ones are nice too and I think the patchwork is gorgeous. I guess it would depend on what you will use the bag most for. The studded one would probably transition from day to night better than the patchwork, in my opinion.

I vote for studded. Even though the patchwork is very in right NOW, next year it will already be "old" when a new design comes out. I just think the studded bag will stay relevant and in style longer. Also, you cant really wear the holiday in the summer whereas I think you could carry the black studded all year long since black is ALWAYS good. Good luck!

hmm thats hard since the hardware on the bag is silver and most of the wallets have gold right now. i think i would go with the bleecker sig compact clutch in black. Nothing is going to match the C's on the bag perfectly and I think that wallet goes well b/c although it has the black C's, it also has a lot of leather in it to give it more balance w/ the bag. and i love the blue on the inside! let us know what you decide!