Holiday Jewelry.. what did you get?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks!

2. I got the Tiffany rose gold Knot key from DH!!! I don't have any pics yet, but when I take them, I'll post in the Tiffany thread. :smile:

3. Beautiful earrings!!

4. Yup...the E-ring is so classic and gorgeous!!!

5. I look forward to seeing that!

6. Looks beautiful on you, congrats!

7. Here's mine. Two 22kt gold interlocking bangles.

image-3883231086.jpg

8. GORGEOUS. I absolutely love these. High karat gold is so incredibly rich and beautiful, and the bracelets look great on you.

9. Thank you HauteMama! I love the color of high karat gold too.

10. Just got a call.. my ring is ready!!!

11. Go get it!

12. DH ordered a DBTY necklace from our local jeweler. He ordered it Dec 22nd so I'm still waiting.

13. Unfortunately I am working until 7pm tonight so my husband picked it up for me, which means I dont get it til I get home :sad:

14. :popcorn:

15. Beautiful bling ladies!!

Well, I didn't get bling for Christmas this year but I'm not sad at all about it :biggrin: as you know, I did get a lot of bling over the course of the year (eRing, hello! And my gorgeous 'just because' morganite and diamond cocktail ring in RG :love:) and also have now sorted out micropave wedding bands thanks to the advice and help of all the tPF ladies and esp. HauteMama and etk123 :hugs:

But there was something sort of jewellery-related under the tree for my DF...a Tag Link Calibre that he has been lusting after and that I finally picked up for him. It's perfect for him, very professional and discrete but still sporty enough for him to not feel worried wearing it :heart:

Here's a beauty shot of the watch, artfully posed on MY Christmas present - a stunning SC slim clutch MM from LV in cobalt! I have NOT put this bag down, even when I carry another big bag the beautiful clutch is tucked away for when I want to dash out to get lunch or run an errand - it is truly perfection :girlsigh:

LV and Tag Link.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice