Holiday Jewelry.. what did you get?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #136 Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
    This is the best picture I have taken.. we had a few issues with the store which I don't want to get into and this isn't the original ring I picked out.. but all is well now.

ForumRunner_20130102_204545.png

2. OMG, that b-LING!! :faint:

3. :loveeyes: I LOVE it with your set! Sorry to hear you had trouble, but it's definitely all good!!

4. Thanks for the positivity. At first I was devastated by it ended up all good.

Attached Files:

5. Your set looks stunning. :love: I didn't even notice that it isn't the same ring that you posted previous in another thread. It matches perfectly!

6. Thank you so much. I live that I have options now!

7. Christmas gift from my DH... My first Cartier piece! :biggrin:

image-839987176.jpg

8. Gorgeous! And I love your manicure! :biggrin: :tup:

9. Thank you! I've been wanting this ring for ages... Now I can't wait to get the love bracelet :biggrin:

10. Here are my contributions to this thread, taken on different occasions:

Blossom ring in 18k WG and RG, 0.29ct pave set diamonds. (The Rolex is not new though.)

18k WG 4-prong diamond tennis bracelet, 4ct tw, D/E and VS, each stone is 0.08ct.

Thank you for letting me share!

Attached Files:

11. They are both beautiful!!!

12. A beautiful classic!

13. Gorgeous!!!!

14. Very pretty! I love Boodles!

15. Your ring is so darn cute! Do you mind sharing where you purchased from?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice