Holiday in Chicago... bag dilemma as always.

Damier Azur in the dead of winter?

• DO IT!

• Drag something else out of the closet.

Results are only viewable after voting.

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Alright gals - yet again DH and I are set to head to Chicago for the holidays and I am at a loss as to what to bring. I'm dead set on bringing my Silver Mirroir Pochette for going out and my Fendi Zucca Metallic Spy for the day to day but I thinking about bringing my Damier Azur Neverfull GM as my carry on/alternate bag.

Do you think Damier Azur can be pulled off in the winter? Or should I look into other options?

Yes I definitely think it can be pulled off in the winter... it looks great for winter weather and it would certainly add some brightness to any dreary snowy day in Chicago!!!

Yes I definitely think it can be pulled off in the winter... it looks great for winter weather and it would certainly add some brightness to any dreary snowy day in Chicago!!!

ITA :yes:!
It's winter here too and a while ago I saw a woman wearing a navy coat and an Azur LV and it looked fabulous!

I was hoping to add a little pop to my look since my winter jacket is black.

ITA :yes:!
It's winter here too and a while ago I saw a woman wearing a navy coat and an Azur LV and it looked fabulous!

That's great to hear!

Alright gals - yet again DH and I are set to head to Chicago for the holidays and I am at a loss as to what to bring. I'm dead set on bringing my Silver Mirroir Pochette for going out and my Fendi Zucca Metallic Spy for the day to day but I thinking about bringing my Damier Azur Neverfull GM as my carry on/alternate bag.

Do you think Damier Azur can be pulled off in the winter? Or should I look into other options?

I'd bring an azur bag, but just make sure you don't take it out in the snow!! I'll be in Chicago for the holidays too!!

I carry my azur speedy in the winter, and I live in Minnesota, where we were recently dumped with 17+ inches of snow... lol. Of course, I don't bring any of my nice bags out when it's snowing... I'm afraid of ruining the vachetta.

My friend has an azur neverfull mm and she carries it year round as well... mostly on special occasions, because she wants to keep it in good condition. I definitely think it's wearable all year.