Holiday holds?

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
Is anyones outlet doing holds this weekend? I had a bag on hold until today and I called to extend until tomorrow and they told me it was removed last night b/c of the holiday. Do all outlets do that?

I did a search, but Im search functionally challenged so I found nothing.
Also Mods I couldnt decide where to put this, so sorry if you must move it.

NekoPurrPurr

aKa NekoPursePurse
Dec 23, 2007
NY
I tried to place a hold on for a bag that was on clearance during Xmas and they said no. When I asked if I can place a bag on hold in January that was on clearance, they said ok. So it's manager's discretion? I was shocked when they said yes.

ZaraNaz

Nov 1, 2008
My outlet would not hold clearance items, and during holidays they do not hold either!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
Oh no!! The chocolate signature bag?! That stinks!! Can they do a charge hold - where you give them your debit/credit card over the phone and actually buy the bag? You can change your mind and return it once you get there if you decide you dont want it after all. I actually did a charge hold for one of the bags I got last week, then went to the store, returned it fand credited my debit card and repurchased it with a store credit I had - I just wanted to hold the bag.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Oh, that stinks!! I've never had a problem with holds except for one time when I called Lancaster and got someone I don't know. But I think the policy does vary from outlet to outlet, and also depends on whether they know you. But as Donnalynn says, just do a charge hold, and it can always be undone, whether you pick up the bag or not!

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
Well I called before they closed and one woman said she would do it for me, some butt hole I talked to in the morning said she took it off because it was clearance. She also told me there was 60 in the stock room not going out that if mine was taken off again just ask and they will give it to me.