Holiday gifts from SA

I received a text from my SA that Chanel was sending me a Christmas gift and to be on the look out for it :panic: I have no idea what it is though!
I'm a little bummed that I didn't get anything this year...I spent quite a bit this year. :sad: that's so exciting for you though!!! congrats! please show us what you get! :smile:

I just received notification from Fedex this morning that something is on it's way to me from my Chanel boutique! It will be here Wednesday. Soooo excited!! I assume it's a Christmas gift since I haven't ordered anything. LOL My SA did send me the Chanel cotton squares a couple of months ago because she saw them on my wishlist. I thought that was sweet, now this???? :yahoo:

I just received notification from Fedex this morning that something is on it's way to me from my Chanel boutique! It will be here Wednesday. Soooo excited!! I assume it's a Christmas gift since I haven't ordered anything. LOL My SA did send me the Chanel cotton squares a couple of months ago because she saw them on my wishlist. I thought that was sweet, now this???? :yahoo:
so awesome!!! congrats...maybe I need to switch to a different SA... :sad:

Reactions: QueenCoco