Holiday collection 2012/13

They're pretty! I worry about how metallics hold up, though. Also, I wish they'd do more silver studs - lots of the special editions seem to be gold, and I'm only interested in silver. My favourite color is the darker grey, but the others could be great for the right person / style ....

Saw these on lovebbags this morning and it was love at "First" sight! Just ordered the silvery grey First from MT. I've always wanted a First but love all things silver, so was never sold on the brass RH. This one is just perfect for me! I hope it works out with the metallic leather. I guess I might have to baby it. Will post pics when it arrives.

Shut the front door a chevre black gold RH! Now I regret getting one and not waiting.

Don't regret Pixie! You're black city is gorgeous. The old chevre and agneau are classic Balenciaga. This is the hamilton collection chevre. It's different. I would never give up a classic leather Bal for one of these...these have to be supplemental bags, not core bags....and to me, Black City is seriously a core bag...KWIM? ;)

Saw these on lovebbags this morning and it was love at "First" sight! Just ordered the silvery grey First from MT. I've always wanted a First but love all things silver, so was never sold on the brass RH. This one is just perfect for me! I hope it works out with the metallic leather. I guess I might have to baby it. Will post pics when it arrives.

Pls post lots of photos! LOVE a silver First!!!

The leather looks the same as in the Hamilton collection. Anyone have those bags and able to tell us how the leather is breaking-in? Do they slouch much or do they retain the structure more. The texture reminds me alot of the Givenchy chevre on the Pandoras and Antigona.

I have a Velo in Hamilton leather. It is a wonderful break-in. Slightly getting slouchier and softer but more structured look than my non-Hamilton leather City. It's perfect actually.

congrats~ will wait for your reveal thread soon~ ;)

I have a Velo in Hamilton leather. It is a wonderful break-in. Slightly getting slouchier and softer but more structured look than my non-Hamilton leather City. It's perfect actually.

Sounds lovely! You should post some shots. Hamilton owners don't seem to post many shots of the Bals. We need to see how these babies are doing.