Holiday collection 2012/13

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I just saw this posted on lovesbags.com and thought I'd share the info here I don't recall seeing it else wear yet. Mytheresa.com has pre-orders up for several holiday collection items here http://www.mytheresa.com/us_en/pre-...gn=graphic3&emst=MQRZ6D5srB_48027_421416_8599

They are pearlized goat leather!!!

This color is called bronze but in the description it is called a slate gray. Whatever it is it's gorgeous!
P00057055-CITY-LEATHER-TOTE--STANDARD.jpg

P00057055-CITY-LEATHER-TOTE--DETAIL_2.jpg

P00057055-BORSA-CITY-IN-PELLE-BUNDLE_1.jpg

P00057068-DOUBLE-LEATHER-WRAP-AROUND-BRACELET--STANDARD.jpg

This color is Rose
P00057054-CITY-LEATHER-TOTE--STANDARD.jpg

P00057054-CITY-LEATHER-TOTE--DETAIL_2.jpg

P00057054-BORSA-CITY-IN-PELLE-BUNDLE_1.jpg

P00057067-DOUBLE-LEATHER-WRAP-AROUND-BRACELET-STANDARD.jpg

This color is Gris
P00057051-FIRST-LEATHER-HANDBAG--STANDARD.jpg

P00057051-FIRST-LEATHER-HANDBAG--DETAIL_2.jpg

P00057051-BORSA-FIRST-IN-PELLE-METALLIZZATA-BUNDLE_1.jpg

ooh gorgeous colors. do you think it's a better deal from mytheresa.com? I have not purchased from them and also wondered how the service is. TIA

so far they are legit. I have dealt with them sometimes. shipped very fast but lately i have some problems withthe payment and billing. also they kinda have only popular colors and they like RGH -_- most of bals i wanted, they only have RGH. lol and i think their supply is limited. what's sold out then its sold out.

The leather looks the same as in the Hamilton collection. Anyone have those bags and able to tell us how the leather is breaking-in? Do they slouch much or do they retain the structure more. The texture reminds me alot of the Givenchy chevre on the Pandoras and Antigona.

hrhsunshine said:
The leather looks the same as in the Hamilton collection. Anyone have those bags and able to tell us how the leather is breaking-in? Do they slouch much or do they retain the structure more. The texture reminds me alot of the Givenchy chevre on the Pandoras and Antigona.

My Hamilton is a puddle of leather! I'm more curious about how the finish will wear.

hrhsunshine said:

Mine also getting puddly. It def doesn't stand on its own anymore, it's breaking in beautifully.