Holiday Catalog

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
Anyone else received the LV holiday catalog? It has a padlock on the cover. Contains mahina xl, marina gm, suhali lockits (new colors), tivoli pm, palermo gm, and MORE. I have been drooling over this baby for a good hour. I want to buy everything in the catalog! Oddly enough, it came with a price list and its hawaii prices too!

Yes, they are available in the boutiques.
It really is a nice layout of the newer stuff, more things, less modeling !!
If my scanner was decent I would scan it for you.....lol

i don't have a scanner so the best i can do is take pics with my digital camera. i hope that'll be ok. :smile: i'll do it as soon as i get home from work today.

sally_s: the prices quoted on the sheet i believe are hawaii's prices. the tivoli pm is listed at $840

I love it!! Especially the ivoire epi page!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1114epi.jpg
    1114epi.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 208
  • 1114sp.jpg
    1114sp.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 257
  • 1114ag.jpg
    1114ag.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 207
  • 1117c1.jpg
    1117c1.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 253
  • 1117c2.jpg
    1117c2.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 230
I got mine a few days ago. It contained an invite to a "private cocktail event" which I did not even notice till I re-examined it after reading this thread. I was really shocked to find it, since I don't consider myself to be one of their "most valued customers". I owe my newfound status to the enabling powers of this board, I'm sure....... ;)

I got mine a few days ago. It contained an invite to a "private cocktail event" which I did not even notice till I re-examined it after reading this thread. I was really shocked to find it, since I don't consider myself to be one of their "most valued customers". I owe my newfound status to the enabling powers of this board, I'm sure....... ;)

you're lucky to have that invitation.. where do you see the invite?? What does it look like? I'm hoping I'd get one too.. but I don't seem to notice it:lol: I'm not sure whether Hawaii has a cocktail event too... Where are you located?