Holiday bags/cruise line at BalNY - Pics

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Hi every one
Sweet Kim sent me these pics yesterday and i thought some one of you might be interested in the holiday collection. :graucho:They are suede w/leather trimming and Pewter hardware. They are the same price as the arena giant hardware bags. If you are interested please call Kim. Enjoy the pics.:heart:

Attachments

alisonanna

O.G.
Aug 29, 2006
they're pretty
they look at little like a cartoon character version - you know what I mean? cute little faces:P

shopboy

O.G.
Aug 24, 2007
Sg
Thanks for the pics!
I actually love the White/grey and Black/white combo Work!
But i think suede is too high maintenance.

amiekbs8

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
NYC
I'm not terribly into the suede with leather trimming thing, but oh boy, I want that gray in a full on city!

delmilano

loves b bags
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
balenciaga heaven
i saw the grey and white brief at the printemps balenciaga shop in paris, it was beautiful, the grey leather was stunning but suede isn't easy to talk care of. i just sold a my ysl suede mombasa because i'm afraid of wearing it. too fragile especially for someone who takes the metro and who lives in the city of rain.

simona7

Bag Lady
Jul 15, 2007
I really like this combo in the brief style much better. I like the black and white brief but like everyone else won't be buying it... there are alot of bags that would come before this puppy!:graucho: