Holiday 2010: Coach and Estee Lauder

I emailed Estee Lauder asking about this promotion, here is the response:

Thank you for taking the time to email us at esteelauder.com.

We would be happy to provide you with the details regarding the Exclusive Estee Lauder and Coach Collection Offer (the best in fashion and beauty). This offer is a Purchase-with-Purchase Offer, $35.00 with any Estée Lauder fragrance purchase. The collection worth over $200, includes a signature Gold Coach cosmetic bag filled with the season’s latest Estée Lauder colors and more. This offer is set to launch on esteelauder.com on 11/26/2010, good while supplies last. Quantities limited.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to respond to this email, and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you for this opportunity to respond to your concerns. We hope you will continue to look to Estee Lauder with confidence and satisfaction for all of your cosmetic needs.

Kindest regards,

Laura
esteelauder.com
Customer Service

So it looks like you can get the gold one from Estee Lauder directly online on the 26th. I would guess that Macy's and Dillards have their own rules and availability? Anyways, just a heads up that you can get it online, although you may want to snag it at midnight!

Wow it's so much cheaper in US! I got both the Gold and the Grey sets. They are quite popular here in Singapore. I reserved my sets at the stores as soon as I got news. Should be sold out by now. So please don't even think and go grab one for yourself! :smile:

SO anyone know if this is available in Canada too? I was at my Sears tonight and they had other EL gift set promotions but they hadn't heard anything about a Coach promotion ( but that doesn't mean it's not at the larger stores in the major cities)

There is a cosmetic case on the Coach site that looks alot like the one in the PWP - it's the sutton case on the LE/boutique exclusive page. It is in black or khaki. It's 58.00

There is a cosmetic case on the Coach site that looks alot like the one in the PWP - it's the sutton case on the LE/boutique exclusive page. It is in black or khaki. It's 58.00

If that is true, then this promo is even better of a deal than I thought! I don't know how big the cosmetic case in this promo is until I pick it up in 13 days :smile:

Has anyone seen these cases IRL?

SO anyone know if this is available in Canada too? I was at my Sears tonight and they had other EL gift set promotions but they hadn't heard anything about a Coach promotion ( but that doesn't mean it's not at the larger stores in the major cities)

I'm going to call one of the larger downtown EL counters when the stores open here later - they are closed until 12:30 for Remembrance Day. I'll post what the answer is when I talk to them. I'm willing to bet that they will have no idea what I'm talking about though.

I'm going to call one of the larger downtown EL counters when the stores open here later - they are closed until 12:30 for Remembrance Day. I'll post what the answer is when I talk to them. I'm willing to bet that they will have no idea what I'm talking about though.

Thanks! I'd bet the same thing LOL!!

Nope. No luck. I called The Bay, Sears and Holt Renfrew and none of the Estee Lauder SA's knew anything about it and had no clue what I was talking about.

Sometimes I feel like living in Canada is like living on the damn moon. :rolleyes:

I just called a different Bay because the person I talked to didn't actually work for EL but knew nothing, I thought maybe it's worth trying another store and THEY ARE CARRYING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The SA actually had one of each color in her hand and went through the entire contents with me!!!

You can pre-order (which I will be doing right after I post this message!!!). The cost is $39.50 with any fragrance purchase.

SSSWWWEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not living on the moon after all!!!!

OH - they are available to pre-order now and will be available for pickup sometime around December 5 I think she said, I was too excited to get the exact date!!!

The Bay in Canada is getting the 3 cosmetic bag colors: Red, Gold, and Silver. This isn't to say all stores will be getting all colors. I was told the gold they will have lots of, the red and the silver, not so much.

I just pre-ordered the the Red one. :yahoo:

If anyone is interested here are the colors in the red and gold kits that you can look up online. The SA didn't know the colors in the silver one as of yet - if I get those I'll come back and post them.

RED COSMETIC BAG:

Eye Shadows: Ivory Slipper, Nude Fresco, Enchanted Forest
Lipsticks: Nectarine, Autumn
Lip Gloss: Praline Paradise
Blush: Rosewood

GOLD COSMETIC BAG:

Eye Shadows: Ivory Slipper, Hot Cinnamon, Amethyst
Lipsticks: Pink Berry, Sugar Honey
Lip Gloss: Wired Copper
Blush: Nude Rose