Holds a 17" Laptop?

I have the extra large PS1 and my 17 inch macbook pro does fit inside the bag, but it is a VERY tight fit. It literally just fits inside the bag, and it totally stretches out the width of the bag, which makes it very uncomfortable to carry. I personally wouldn't carry my 17 inch laptop in the PS1, but if I absolutely HAD to for some reason, it's good to know that I can.

I have the extra large PS1 and my 17 inch macbook pro does fit inside the bag, but it is a VERY tight fit. It literally just fits inside the bag, and it totally stretches out the width of the bag, which makes it very uncomfortable to carry. I personally wouldn't carry my 17 inch laptop in the PS1, but if I absolutely HAD to for some reason, it's good to know that I can.

Good to know, thank you! I'm wondering if maybe one of the totes might hold it on its side?

I recently got a PS1 tote and was very happy to find out it can fit my 17" macbook pro. Probably not the best/most comfortable for everyday use, but it works.
It goes in sideways and sticks out about 3 inches, which means I can't use the top handles to wear it on my shoulder, but you can carry it on your arm or in your hand. I found using the long strap on my shoulder or crossbody made the heavy bag a bit unwieldy when walking – I ended up tying up the long strap so I could hold it more securely.