Holding funds, including shipping!

jessb646

Feb 6, 2011
I sold over 15 luxury items at once on eBay, It was my first time selling and I only had 4 positive feedback. I offered international shipping and all but one were sold to people outside the U.S.! I'm expecting the shipping costs to be over $500. Is there anyway I could have some of these fund released to help pay for shipping?!

TIA and happy holidays!!

Gah, I had my funds withheld today too. I guess it's because I didn't ship out all the items I sold from Dec 24-25 due to USPS being closed until Tuesday. Is this worth contacting PayPal over? It doesn't seem really fair to me :tdown:

Been selling for over 10 years on ebay. Get your paypal verified asap. I know there area few ways to do it. Your shipping is going to be over $500?? Not even going to ask what your selling, but taking a HUGE risk.... Anything over a grand I won't even ship out of the country.

Been selling for over 10 years on ebay. Get your paypal verified asap. I know there area few ways to do it. Your shipping is going to be over $500?? Not even going to ask what your selling, but taking a HUGE risk.... Anything over a grand I won't even ship out of the country.

Sorry I should have been more clear. The shipping costs for shipping/insurance/signiture confirmation ended up being nearly $500 - for about 14 packages.

I've been on eBay since 1998 and recently got a bad shipping time DSR that messed up my record. My funds were put on hold. Once I created a shipping label, the fund for shipping would be available in my PP account. I'm slowly getting my rating back up so I just got my funds unheld during the last review. Phew.

Also, make sure you ship in a trackable method. Small flat rate envelope and box for USPS Priority International is not tracked! I would ship as soon as possible to get your funds.

HTH.

For the international package, get USPS Global Express Mail that comes with Tracking #, $100 insurance (you can purchase more) and I believe signature confirmation as well?