Hold Me matte Grey bespoke

bonniekir

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
I an on the verge to place a single order the Hold Me in the matte Grey.
I just love this style, and now after recieving the Choco Hold Me, I neeed it in the Grey!:nuts:

BUT I thought perhaps some of you also want one, so we could make it into a bespoke order?

I don't have anything in this leather, but I understand it is outstanding.

I think we need to be 7 in order to go through with a bespoke

Der...that's the Hold Me - for some reason I read MMS! I really want a Choco Crash Hold Me because I am getting the Dark Grey Glossy TME, but I might mull over your bespoke a bit!

Bonnie - That is truly a tempting offer. I am in love with both the matte gray and the Hold me style, but I feel like I need a Make Me Smile since I will already have two Hold me bags. If it helps, I will be drooling all over the keyboard when you get it and I will probably be kicking myself every time I see your beautiful bespoke.

Why dont you talk to Jackie.... THere's still time till the 20th and you'd have to place a deposit anyway... I thought it'd be worth it to check and see if there's enough interest... I am not really in a hurry and would like to benefit from the 10% off and the free shipping...
What else did you order? I just bought one of my HG and am broke....

Yes, lets try and gather some interest...

One of the best things about the Hold Me is her price, isnt it? So between placing the deposit and paying the balance there would be time for saving without too much stress on one's finances... or at least this is what i keep saying myself...

Yes, the price is good -too. But for me it is the ultimate shopping bag!

Here in Denmark it costs almost half a euro for a plastic bag-and since I always forgot to bring some with me, I now have hundreds of them in the cubboard!

Now I just have a couple of extra plastic ones in the Hold Me-and she can hold quite a lot too:tup:

I also never need to worry where I put my keys, specs or wallet . I can just throw them in the bag. All this opening, zipping, thinking about which pocket I put the keys in and so on , while I'm in the market, I don't need to do any more!