Hold Me, hold me, never let me go...

LoveHandbags!

~adore~
O.G.
Dec 11, 2009
...until you've told me...

I will tell you! I'm in love with my new to me pre-loved Hold Me!
:heart:

Isn't she a beauty? Very well taken care of by the wonderful pf'er before me. This lovely has been around the block; now she's just arrived at our home, and golly, she is here to stay.

I have always wanted a Hold Me, but recently discovered that it was an utter necessity (ha) because I could no longer bear carrying my old lunch pail. But I need my old lunch pail if I want to continue having a healthy lunch, so who says one can't have a BE carry one's lunch pail? Not me!

Funny how you reevaluate everything you carry after having beautiful BE's by your side for a few months. I'll never be the same, lol.

I believe she is Petrol Glossy, you all will know better than I. She has great veining which leads me to believe she is glossy.

So without further ado...

HoldMe006.jpg

Below my Hold Me holding my lunch pail - - - how roomy!
HoldMe004.jpg

And just because I always have to do an interior shot :heart:
HoldMe003.jpg

Hi Hermeneutics! I was hoping it would put a little song into someone's day. :smile:

Hey odebdo you have a Hold Me yet? I think you would like one. Like Hermeneutics said, you can really fill them up, but yet they are a smaller managable tote. Hope your night is good.

Oooh, gorgy! Just totally love petrol (have it in a weekender!) and the Hold Me...have a fuchsia Hold Me that I recently gifted to my five year old and now just waiting for my purple pebbled one to get here from BE. :nuts:

hi bonnie ~ your rainbow of Hold Me's is an inspiration! (and very cheery!) Your pictures made me want a Hold Me!

hey finzup ~ I have been thinking about the Petrol since I saw your post on my thread about thinking I was ready for some BE color! :smile: It is even more lovely in person. A great suggestion, thank you, I am so pleased.

hi glamourgirl ~ how very kind of you to gift your Hold Me to your five year old. You'll have to let us know what you think of your Purple Pebbled. :tender:

hi there remy! how are your doing girl? Have you put in your BEC order yet? Good to see you!

LH...I did have a Hold me...I was part of the orange pebbled group bespoke...but while it was gorgeous...I just could not bring myself to use it...discovered orange was not a "me" color...so I will keep an eye out for one that is a "me" color!

I know what you mean odebdo, I am so drawn to the Burnt Orange Glossy, but a little bit afraid too. Like I was with my Turquoise, was so pulled to it, but was not certain until I saw it and now I cannot get enough of it, lol.