Hold Me Club

Tropicalgal here is your Hold Me in Tan:

HoldMe001-1.jpg

HoldMe002-1.jpg

That, I would like to see TropicalGal!

I must say, with all this discussion about the purple crash and whether people like it or not, it was nice to see mayajuliana's purple crash Hold ME, because I think it looks fantastic on that bag - I mean, really subtle yet edgy. I think the colour definitely lends itself to the Hold Me style, as if it was made for it!

Also, I think it's more of a damson colour?!

^^^^^Yes, I think if anyone is wondering about the Purple Crash, that Mayajuliana's fotos are the best I've seen. And "damson" is a great description! So let's do direct those who are interested in purple crash or confused about its real tone, to mj's fotos.

^^^^^Yes, I think if anyone is wondering about the Purple Crash, that Mayajuliana's fotos are the best I've seen. And "damson" is a great description! So let's do direct those who are interested in purple crash or confused about its real tone, to mj's fotos.

TG - Just wondering have you actually seen the Purple crash irl, apart from in photos? :s

^^^No, not at all. Just in Jackie's fotos...and in MJ's fotos. I think the Jackie foto of the Purple Crash Clutch Me looks fabulous. What a great color for a clutch. It's calling my name...

^^^Hey, I'm in that Mindful BE ladies club BIG TIME!!! Remember, I've got the college tuitions pending...? My fantasy life. Anyway, I can only buy on sale. So, that puts me out of commission until...sale time. Which might be in June...? I dunno when. I think she had one last year in June. But the "problem" is -- that there's nothing I want from the Spring line. So...I guess that means I won't be buying until her January 09 sale. So, I'm in the Club!

^^^Hey, I'm in that Mindful BE ladies club BIG TIME!!! Remember, I've got the college tuitions pending...? My fantasy life. Anyway, I can only buy on sale. So, that puts me out of commission until...sale time. Which might be in June...? I dunno when. I think she had one last year in June. But the "problem" is -- that there's nothing I want from the Spring line. So...I guess that means I won't be buying until her January 09 sale. So, I'm in the Club!

Yeah, I know you've got the astronomical college fees....I thought you were buckling!! :graucho: