Hogan Spring '07

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I spent a long time looking through the style.com accessories report today and was fairly disappointed by a lot of what I saw, but I really like the Hogan stuff. Anyone else a fan? I've never seen a Hogan bag in person, does the quality measure up to Tod's?
    (obligatory plug: I'll be blogging about a lot of this stuff so come visit me. My blog is lonely :crybaby: )

2. hogan is looking good for spring.. thanks for sharing..

3. Good-looking bags.

4. Love that white bag!

5. I do like Hogan, but don't own one (or Tod's for that matter).
    My issue with these is the shape: I dislike buckets, and anything deeper than it is wide. I also hate metallics and think the first bag is hideous. Love the others, but just wish they were w-i-d-e-r.

6. I absolutely ADORE the bag at the top!!!! Hello? GORGEOUS!!

7. I own a Tods Girelli and a Hogan Weekender. You can not beat the quality of Tods - wish their designs were a little more varied. I love my Hogan - the quality is excellent as well. Not particularly loving these three bags for spring, but if you do, go for it. It's a very well made bag.

8. Like the red one!

9. Me too!:yes:

10. Love that white bag!!!!:heart:

11. Very nice! I like your blog too :smile:

12. thank you spiralsnowman! :yahoo:

13. I have two Hogan bags, and used to have five or six...but I have sold a few over the years. They are amazing, and I would recommend them highly to anyone. I also have a Tod's, but I really like the Hogan better.

14. I've liked their styles in the past--I'm not wild about these. I know Hogan and Tod's are the same company--is the quality about the same? Tod's leathers are wonderful.

15. boxermom, the quality on my Hogan bags is amazing. I have not had ANY issues ever, with any of my bags. When I sold my gold Scout (sob, sniff) it had been very well loved and was still in perfect condition. I would say the leather is not as heavy as the Tod's, but the only Tod's bag I have is the Micky/Mikey, which is a fairly heavy pebbled leather, so it might just be that bag. Give them a try! I think you will be pleasantly surprised!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice