Hogan Bags!

1. What's your opinion of Hogan bags? I was thinking of purchasing one. What do you think of this bag? I can't spend a lot of money right now and saw this one.
    Please help!!Neiman Marcus hogan it say's it's mettalic pink its $158.00 marked down from $450.00

2. Anyone??? Please I love you opinions!

3. Hogan is a great brand- it's a division of Tod's, right? I was interested in the weekend/shopper, but can't seem to find it anywhere...
    I say if you like the bag (I think it's so cute) then get it- seems like a great deal :smile:

4. Yep, I believe Hogan is owned by the same company as Tod's. It is a very high quality brand.

I'm not a big fan of metallics, but the shape is quite cute. But what matters is whether you like it, so if you do, go for it! :smile:

5. Thanks for the replies ladys keep um comming!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart:

6. Anymore opinions I wanna buy soon but would love some more comments first? Is it a good buy?:shrugs:

7. As far as quality, you don't have to worry about that...superb. I have one of their shopper bags (4 yrs old) and it has been through hell and back and it still looks fantastic!....I was going to sell it, but I just couldn't! I think you have a great deal on your hands, ($158.00!! for a Hogan!) you can always return it if you end up not liking the style?!

(39) Hogan Leather Tote - 975.JPG
  8. That's an adorable bag. You should go for it!

9. Go for it! Hogan is a division of Tod's. It's great quality and it's a really nice bag. Buy it and enjoy it!

10. I have had numerous Hogan bags, and they are fabulous. I definitely would get that one for the price...it's a steal! Their Scout bags are great, too!

11. Great price, if you like it go ahead!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice