HOF discount days?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hiya
    I am wondering if the HOF do discount days like Debenhams do. If so does anyone know what sort of % off they do and if Mulberry are included in the discount.

Thanks

2. You mean like Debenhams' blue cross day, one day 20% off etc? I think HOF is more likely just set the sale period rather than one off days here and there as far as I know. However sometimes they do HOF card holder deal (10% off, £25off etc) - whether Mulberry is included or not seems like depends on the shop.

You need to talk to your HOF and find out - get the concession's phone number in hand & when somebody post on deal thread for HoF just phone them and ask!! Nothing to lose... ;)

3. HOF card holder extra 10% off is Thursday, if that is what you mean.

4. I remember they had 20% off the last weekend in the sale last Christmas (mine is at Croydon). When I spoke the the SA the other day she was sure that they will be having a 10% off again but not sure if there will be 20% off. Harrods had 10% off everything last weekend so you just have to keep checking.

5. Thanks all.