HOF 70 % off sale bags !!!

Taz, thanks so much for that info on House of Fraser. I bought a blue marine bayswater last week in the sale on my House of Frasercard and after reading your post I phoned the store up today. Can`t believe it - they refunded me and then let me re buy it with the extra 20% off, I am so pleased. I have had such a bargain as now it means I only paid £332 for it. Wow. THANK YOU.

I bought the Ocean Blue Small Mabel in HOF Glasgow today for £157.60 on my Frasercard with the extra 20% off. It is gorgeous. I could never have spent almost £400 on it so I am delirious with happiness. The small fuschia Mabel is still there. Will someone please buy it before I get into the city centre tomorrow lunchtime!

You can open a Frasercard at the counter with your first purchase as long as you have a debit card or possibly a credit card. I used my Maestro card. It takes about 10 mins. I got £1000 limit on the spot.

They still have the ordinary Mabel and the larger size again in Ocean Blue. and an orange one which is in a grain like leather. There are a couple of the metallic Bayswaters/Maggies, white and blue Roxanne totes and assorted Poppys. I can't recall their colours. Also a couple of Somersets, brown I think ,and the Somerset small pouch.

HOF online don't do their full range of bags. No Celine Mulberry Chloe YSL Lanvin. There are still great bargains available in the actual stores. I'm heading out to Jenners at Loch Lomond or Edinburgh on Sunday for a look. They are HOF too.

Taz, thanks so much for that info on House of Fraser. I bought a blue marine bayswater last week in the sale on my House of Frasercard and after reading your post I phoned the store up today. Can`t believe it - they refunded me and then let me re buy it with the extra 20% off, I am so pleased. I have had such a bargain as now it means I only paid £332 for it. Wow. THANK YOU.

Thats what this forum is all about - Looking out for each other xxx

(Just a shame I couldn`t find any thing that I really wanted )

Corries - congrats on the mini mabel. Thanks for the run down on whats in store in Glasgow. Popped in today - was very proud of myself though, as despite the massive reductions I left empty handed :angel: Trying to wait for something I really want, rather than buying because they are reduced!

HoF Glasgow also has e/w congo bays black and brown for £276.