HOF 70 % off sale bags !!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went into House of fraser today and they were running a promotion on the mulberry bags, a further 20% off if you used your store card :nuts:

They had an orange poppy at 50% off, with the promotion it was 70% off,

lots of other bags also at 50% off...

2. :faint:

3. Is it online ? I can't seem to get on to the site - maybe all the tpfers have crashed the site ......anyone there , anyone ? :tumbleweed:

4. Was really excited :yahoo:until i realized that i don't have a HOF card :faint:
    Is it too late to apply? :nuts:

5. I don't think they do online sales of Mulberry?

6. ^^^ no they don't, you need to go to a store that stocks them, and pay with a frasers card.

7. hullo just have to say that works out to 60% off (further 20% off the 50% price) Its still a good deal!

I bet all TPF girls have raided their local HOFs hehe

8. What like travel to a store and like park and then push through crowds and queue and stuff .....how quaint !
    probably just as well otherwise my kids wouldn't be eating either :tdown:

9. So it does ;)...I got so exited at seeing the extra 20% sign, didn`t think to work it out !

Offer is running in all stores until sunday (God I should be on commision :P!!)

10. No but they do have some nice swirly Paul Smith bags :tup:...I love these bags...roll on summer!!!

11. hehe! Yes you should!

12. my HOF (Bath) no longer stocks Mulberry, can you believe that! So I won't be felling old ladies in my rush to get in there & get my 60 per cent off bag.....but thanks anyway Taz.

13. OH NO!:nuts: You just had to post that!!!:roflmfao:

14. Wow what a great deal, shame my local little H of F doesnt stock mulberry!

15. I don't even know where my nearest HoF is??!!! There isn't one in Peterborough or Cambridge!!!