Hobo Styles?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    Hi all,

I am looking to purchase a hobo style canvas bag. I know there is the Delightful, Metis, Portobello, Sully, Artsy, Soffi...am I missing anything? Is there something else to consider? TIA!

2. You have listed pretty much all. I would recommend the Sully, Metis or delightful for comfort bag

3. Delightful is my favorite hobo!

4. I love my Delightful and Portobello.

5. The Delightful MM is a great and comfortable bag!

6. Artsy!

7. Depends on which print you prefer in canvas. Delightful, sully and Metis only comes in mono. Portobello only in de. Soffi in da. And artsy in mono or da.

I have the Metis and I love the option of the two straps. It really hugs to your body and it's very comfortable and no slipping on my shoulder.

Delightful is also a great hobo, but Metis won out 'cause of that extra strap. I found the artsy and soffi too big on me (I'm 5'3" for reference). Can't help with the sully or portobello, but check out the clubs for more info.

Good luck in your decision.

8. Artsy!!

9. I'm only 5"1 is the Artsy going to be too big?

10. Delightful! :smile:

11. Sully for sure. Best bag ever. Artsy is big for petite people

12. My vote is sully for comfort but artsy for beauty :smile:

13. To me hands down Delightful is the way to go!!!

14. I'm 5'0 and about 100lbs (petite) and I have 3 artsy's. They are "big bags" but they don't look ridiculous (as the neverfull GM does on me). You could certainly pull off the artsy. I also have the delightful PM and it is the most comfortable hobo IMO.

15. Delightful!