Hobo strap owners, where you at!?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im dying to see the hobo strap on a MA or a MAM. We all know how the Elisha straps look and I'm so curious to see how the hobo strap looks. Anyone have one? Pics?

2. BUMP! Come on ladies! I know one of you has to have this strap! :yes:

3. I'm wanting to know as well. The RM site says that the Hobo strap is for the MA MINI. I have a feeling it would look strange on the regular size because it's so short. I'm ordering the Elisha as soon as they put up the color I need - Night.

4. I'm very curious as well! Somebody had to have gotten a strap by now.

5. I've been wanting to order a Hobo strap for my Mini MA but the strap is available and the chain isn't so I'm not making 2 orders and I'm just waiting. They didn't seem to have any real idea when gold chains would come in.

6. Edit: I was wrong the website states for both the regular and mini sizes!

7. I will have my Hobo strap in less than two weeks, and will post pics, if that helps. I, too, cannot wait to see how it will work - .

8. ^Yay! Thanks, Indiaink! I look forward to your yummy Tangerine MAM and Hobo strap!

9. Are the hobo straps adjustable?

10. No.

11. Ok, thanks. I will have to pass on the strap, I am short and need a adjustable strap.

12. the elisha strap is too short for me but the elisha is great.