Hobo or Edith, that is the question...

1. Hi girls,
    I am thinking to get the next chloe bag and cannot decide between blue HOBO and whisky EDITH. Would you girls help me to make the decision? TIA!:love:

hobo.JPG Edith.JPG
  2. though i love the color blue in the hobo, i would say i prefer the style edith though im not a fan of the whiskey shade! that doesnt really help does it?:P

3. I think you would get more "wear" out of the whiskey Edith – the colour is versatile, and the shape can be dressed-up or down. The hobo is casual only.

4. Personally I think if you're going out, the whiskey edith or that blue hobo isn't going to look good. But for an everyday bag, I prefer the hobo (not in that blue)...so I'm going to pick the edith since I have to pick the whole bag and not bits and pieces.

5. Whiskey Edith! Color can go with a lot, a very nice hand-held bag. But if you need something that can fit over the shoulder the Edith might not be for you.

6. I'd got for the hobo, personally - a shoulder bag is way more practical than a hand held bag.:smile:

I love that blue colour - and i think it would work on a night out with blacks, as well as casual day wear.

Also, decide which goes best with your wardrobe colours - and ask yourself which will you get the most use out of?

Whatever works for you is the best choice!:heart:

7. Makes me more confused...No, just kiding ;)

As far as I know, there are edith in blue, red and choco, but since I have a classic paddy in choco, so choco is out. And I am not a big fan of blue and red edith, so it seems whiskey is the only choice?:shrugs:

Oh, they do have edith in kinda cream shade, since I have a vanilla paddy, cream color is out, too. :sweatdrop:

8. I agree. Actually hobo is not my favorite chloe bag, but I love it in blue...:love:

9. Since they both go with jeans and I already had two classic paddy, I would like to choose a chloe bag which is different. This one does not need to be a everyday bag, just for a change sometimes. I actually love classic paddy more than other style.

10. You said it, chicky, most of the time, I wear jeans and love blue shade. I guess both will work on me. It's just they are so different style, though both are casual. So hard to decide!:P

11. Here comes another question: which one weighs more? Hobo or Edith??? :confused1:

12. How about Chamois...?

Chloe -  Edith Pocket Tote, Large -  Neiman Marcus

And....i would hazard a guess, that the hobo would be heavier than the Edith, because of the padlock...just a hunch.;)

13. Whiskey Edith is so classic. You will be able to use it for SO long. It is a nice, versatile shape and color. the blue hobo is more of a fun night/day out bag to me. I think it depends on what you want it for! Both are beautiful!

14. Chamois is nice but since I have one classic paddy in vanilla, so I will not consider some kinda shade which is similar.

I guess you are right, Edith maybe lighter than hobo because there is no padlock. :rolleyes:

15. I cannot resist the word you mentioned: classic. :love: I'd think about it. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice