Hobo International Inc.

Roselly

Oct 17, 2005
I've been insanely looking everywhere for the OFFICIAL website of Hobo International Inc. Mostly what I found was either a carrier of the brand but not the official site. I absolutely LOVE :love: Hobo International purses, LOVE them! If I could, I would have bought almost every single one I could find.

Otherwise, I'd love it if someone knew the answer to this question. Thanks!:biggrin:

Roselly said:
YAYYYYYY!!!! THANK YOU BOTH!! Now I'm gonna go shop like mad on ebay and hobo, hehe! :embarasse

I'll do a Hobo International Ebay Finds post quite soon - it is yet another brand that not many people know about, so you can get the bags for significantly under retail on ebay.

They make a lot of cute accessories and clutches - I seriously need the Double Framed Vintage Clutch.

i, too, love the hobo international lines. they are beautiful and functional. i just ordered their Bette wallet in sky from www.onelineshoes.com. And while i was there, i noticed that they had a fairly comprehensive selection of their new spring bags. i wish i could see these bags in person before i buy them but none of my local retailers carry them. the other site that you might try is www.zanadia.com . When I called hobo international, this is the online retailer that they suggested. my email correspondence with them has been very helpful. they seem to be able to order anything you want from the hobo site.

chemlex said:
I'll do a Hobo International Ebay Finds post quite soon - it is yet another brand that not many people know about, so you can get the bags for significantly under retail on ebay.

They make a lot of cute accessories and clutches - I seriously need the Double Framed Vintage Clutch.

I have that clutch. It's great! I used it as a wallet when I carry a large purse or if I'm traveling. But it's also big enough that I can slip my cell phone inside and just go with it! I think it's a good staple for everyone!

chemlex said:
http://www.hobobags.com/

I love Hobo International Bags, ever since I saw the Vintage line in a small boutique in a LA, I fell in love.

I definitely recommend checking out ebay for Hobo bags, they go pretty cheap all the time!

thanks for the web address. I love them as well. I have one or two and like them very much. I have this cute little coin purse bag that's great for clubbing and it has a removable wristlet strap so it can be used as regular coin purse as well. I'm off to the website!