Hobo/Day too big?

1. For me? 1st, let me tell u i was supposed to be in love with the Cornflower Box:love:... and then, i went shopping with Moe the other day...and after she tried on the Hobo/Day.. i fell in love with that too! :rant: Thing is... Moe's tall :girlsigh:*envious* and i'm short.. like.. 165cm? 5.4ft? something like that... and a size 6 or 5... Do u think it's too big for me...? :shame: was contemplating the Blueberry Hobo...
    last thing i want is a bag that makes me look stubbier than i already am....

2. I am 160 cm, 5 3 and the day hobo looked GREAT on me! Because the hobo hangs and slouches, so it doesn't look as big as it does when it's laid out flat.

3. really....!??!? :nuts: post pics of the hobo on u!!!!! all u others too!!! :flowers: pretty pleassseee!!!!! :tender:

4. orinoco - if you love the HOBO/DAY - i reckon you should get one!!! wear it your way girl!!! i'm shorter than you!!! LOL, i'm just 5'1 and i'm planning to get a hobo/day... i think its an awesome bag!!! you can never have too many b-bags!!! woo hoo b-bags!!!!!

5. I'm waiting for my rouge Day to come into the mail any day now!! :nuts: I'm 5'3" and hopefully it won't overwhelm me but I'm planning on taking it with me to vacay so I really need a big bag anyway. :P

6. loove the hobo esp in black 05 leather

7. orinoco, i'm a shorty too (only 5'2) & i don't think the hobo/day is too big on me either :yes:...if you like the style, you should go for it :wlae:

p.s. i :heart: your avatar photo, scrat rocks!!!

8. Wow Firstclass, I just love how the B-bags look on you!!

9. Awwwwww Tanja .... thank you for the compliments :shame: ! I really love to wear these bags ;) :love:

10. I just ordered a Day and I'm 5'2". I think a small girl can carry off a big bag more easily than a very tall girl can carry of a very small bag. But that's just IMO.

11. WOW..!!! thanx for the feedback, girls!!!! :flowers:

well.. i agree with u psueb, but i'm sorta chubby and standing next to moe i was like a mushroom :shame:
    aaallabama yeah i LOVE hobos and slouchy bags! :tender: SCRAT ROXX!!! he kinda looks like my x bf... :rolleyes: hehe... so i didin't go for good looks.. :shame:
    Irissy i was JUST thinking that! the good thing about slouchy bags is that u can put whatever u want in it and because it slouchest it won't look weird!
    heleNZ i'm a bbag virgin but i'm hoping thats going to change soon! :graucho: can't turn 21 and be a virgin, can i...? what colour are u thinking of getting??? :nuts:
    firstclass that green hobo just DID it for me! not many ppl can pull off that look like u can! :girlsigh:

12. orinoco- rouge day was my first bbag. Here is a pic. I'm 5'9''

(I love whoring my bag out ;)

[​IMG]

13. Tabbyco nice pic of your rouge day!! I have one coming along with a "money". I also have a black day on it's way, and a pewter on the shelf.
    Seems the day is becoming more popular I think. Last year this time, it seemed not many people had one. Then again, forums like this weren't as obssessively advanced as they are this year lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice