Hoabout a Birthday club for our forum members?

Maybe set up a price limit and people can list their favorite stores like say 4 or so and we'll just try to match people's price limits with others? So you will always enjoy what you get, but it's still a suprise?

I know there's a lot of different income brackets around here. Maybe 2 groups of Santa swaps. One pricey and one not as much?

O.K. looks like we have lots of secret santa interests. I have had suggestions for Christmas time and for July. When would everyone like to do this? And second how do we choose who will be our secret? I dont know how everyone will fund this idea. We will need to find a safe way to deposit funds into an account. Right? Or do you have other ideas on how to collect money for your secret person? Lots to think about, but Im ready to get started when all of you girls are. Please let me know.

well...i think everyone will understand that not everybody has unlimited funds and that the secret santa gift doesn't necessarily have to be something from lv or gucci. the idea behind it is to surprise somebody with a lil' something, it's the thought that counts.

*JJ* said:
well...i think everyone will understand that not everybody has unlimited funds and that the secret santa gift doesn't necessarily have to be something from lv or gucci. the idea behind it is to surprise somebody with a lil' something, it's the thought that counts.

Oh o.k. I see what you mean. Whew I was worried for a minute, I was trying to figure out how to get a crop of cash together for someones new LV, Gucci, etc. Your idea sounds really neat. Now if we can get more ideas and girls to agree, we will be on our way. It really sounds like fun.:nuts: