Ho,Ho,Ho....

Mar 8, 2006
And No...I am not talking about myself!!! Me and mine are off to Thailand tomorrow for our yearly "family fun" vacation!!! My internet access will be sketchy, so I just wanted to wish all of my friends on tPF a fabulous holiday!!! I am looking forward to getting back and seeing all the fabulous goodies that all you ladies and gentlemen scored!

And No...I am not talking about myself!!! Me and mine are off to Thailand tomorrow for our yearly "family fun" vacation!!! My internet access will be sketchy, so I just wanted to wish all of my friends on tPF a fabulous holiday!!! I am looking forward to getting back and seeing all the fabulous goodies that all you ladies and gentlemen scored!

OH!! Thought you were talking about Angie at first.

Have fun in Thailand!!!

Oh, you crack me up right there... :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I love Thailand! Have fun and get plenty of Thai massages there! :nuts: