Hmmmn

cwomack01

O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Texas
I'm having a hard time deciding between a pomme alma mm and a artsy empreinte mm infini????:shrugs: help me to decide please

LVoeletters

only the best
Aug 13, 2011
constant state of wanting sparkle
pomme all the way!!!!!!!!!! you have more time to get the artsy down the road, but the pomme is pure seduction. every man i know, whether or not with knowledge of LV think this bag is downright sexy. I'd get it before its too late!

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
:thinking: funny thing those are the same purses I want and I was having the same problem. I've decided now I need to go buy it. I vote for the pomme alma:tup:

cwomack01

O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Texas
Wow it's too funny how we all think alike. Not price or durability but availability and sex appeal duh lol:tup:

kathrynch

Oct 9, 2010
ATL
I'm going to go against the norm...and say Empreinte Artsy! So lovely! Either way you can't go wrong but I prefer the Artsy.

needlv

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Australia
Pomme Alma!!! The Empriente line will be around for a while, but you don't know how long Pomme Alma's are going to be around.

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Aug 1, 2011
Cali
Although i LV the Lumi for practical reasons, it doesnt make my heart stop like Pomme Alma....so......

You won't believe the Alma MM in Pomme until you see it! It changes colors/sparkles in different lights. Plus once you get her home, you'll see how easy to use she is & LV her as much as we LV ours!