Hmmmmm,New Koobas Yay or Nay?

Dec 6, 2005
These are from NM online, I know the Marcelle has been out, but this metallic is new, the others are new styles.

Attachments

• NMV7107_mn.jpg
    NMV7107_mn.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 75
  • NMV7109_mt.jpg
    NMV7109_mt.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 76
  • NMV7112_mn.jpg
    NMV7112_mn.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 60
The first one is called Marcelle? Its nice, I really love the colour. The metallic I am not so sure about, I think the ties at the side make it look lower end. Couldn't see any other images.
Are the leather on Koobas really nice, I have'nt seen any in person?

I saw the first one--but in a dark brown leather at my local NM. It was attractive, but the "ties" were kinda bulky... I didn't fall in love with it, I think because it seemed a little too fussy for me.

Their leather is like BUTTAH. I think I've seen the first bag in the second bags color too.

ETA-Here it is. I love it

BGV7190_mn.jpg

ginaf20697 said:
Their leather is like BUTTAH. I think I've seen the first bag in the second bags color too.

ETA-Here it is. I love it

BGV7190_mn.jpg

This bag "Ginger" was listed as one of the "IT" bags for Spring in the latest Life & Style mag. It stated that the inside is lined with super-soft cotton suede and has lots of interior pockets.

Jessica Biel had one.

I have a Kooba Lucy and it is really soft.

I really like the first one and how cool that it has lots of pockets. I just bought my first Kooba (sienna) and it should be here in a few days so I know what their leather and interiors are like.

i just got the neiman marcus book in the mail and they have a huge pic of the first one i think it is ginger i like the carla better but i cannot find that in gold online only on their site... so CRAP do i get a trigger turbo or a gold kooba ginger? thoughts? inky you have botkiers so you will have to let me know what you think of the kooba when it arrives! i have seen them at NM and like them a lot i am just not sure about studs... is that too :"in"??