Hmmmmm,New Koobas Yay or Nay?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. These are from NM online, I know the Marcelle has been out, but this metallic is new, the others are new styles.

NMV7107_mn.jpg NMV7109_mt.jpg NMV7112_mn.jpg
  2. The first one is called Marcelle? Its nice, I really love the colour. The metallic I am not so sure about, I think the ties at the side make it look lower end. Couldn't see any other images.
    Are the leather on Koobas really nice, I have'nt seen any in person?

3. I LOVE the first one...the second looks like its wearing a chastity belt and im not crazy about the marcelle...to each her own!!!!

4. I saw the first one--but in a dark brown leather at my local NM. It was attractive, but the "ties" were kinda bulky... I didn't fall in love with it, I think because it seemed a little too fussy for me.

5. Their leather is like BUTTAH. I think I've seen the first bag in the second bags color too.

ETA-Here it is. I love it

[​IMG]

6. Oh! Oh! Oh! Pretty metallics make my heart beat faster!!!

7. me too, i quite like the last one, just because it looks different... hmm, yeah i'd buy it! ;)

8. This bag "Ginger" was listed as one of the "IT" bags for Spring in the latest Life & Style mag. It stated that the inside is lined with super-soft cotton suede and has lots of interior pockets.

Jessica Biel had one.

I have a Kooba Lucy and it is really soft.

9. I'm not crazy about any of these bags, but that's JMO.

10. i love the metallic too!!!! it is just so, so pretty:love:

11. I really like the first one and how cool that it has lots of pockets. I just bought my first Kooba (sienna) and it should be here in a few days so I know what their leather and interiors are like.

12. i just got the Neiman Marcus book in the mail and they have a huge pic of the first one i think it is ginger i like the carla better but i cannot find that in gold online only on their site... so CRAP do i get a trigger turbo or a gold kooba ginger? thoughts? inky you have botkiers so you will have to let me know what you think of the kooba when it arrives! i have seen them at NM and like them a lot i am just not sure about studs... is that too :"in"??