hmmmm...do I like it or not?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im not a fan of the denim and leather combo I am afraid.

I think the wallet looks nicer than the bayswater, as it is not so much denim lol, but its that washed out colour - reminds me of dodgy 80s jeans.

2. Me likey, but I've got my eyes on another wallet this season...

3. i think its cute, but i dont like it on the bays!?

4. Not liking this - it doesn't 'hit' you as Mulberry:wondering

5. I'm not liking it.

6. I like it, but wouldn't pay that much for a purse that wasn't leather. Price is a it steep for denim.

7. Personally I have never been a fan of denim on accessories. I think if I saw someone else with it i'd think it was kind of cute but I wouldn't actually buy it.

x

8. Hmm not my cup of tea...

9. no it reminds me of dior for some reason! really dont lik it on the bayswater!?

10. Ok shoot me.

I love 80's jeans that go all the way up to your waist. No muffin tops or bum cleavage. Everything held in with rivets! And I remember standing ironing creases into my jeans while I danced to Funky Town in my dressing gown.

I would never have danced round that purse though! Or forked out a couple of pound notes for a bottle of Pomagne.

11. :lolots:

12. Im afraid its a "NO" from me.

13. Mmm I can't carry those 'picot edges' - lovely on 3yrs old girls' party dress!

14. I'm strangely drawn to it, even though I don't think its worth anywhere near what it costs!