hmmm...what the heck?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I was just checking to see if the ebene Icare has come back in stock, and I had noticed a few days ago that they had raised its price to something like $1630, and today I checked and it went back down to $1550. Then I noticed that other prices have been changed back too. what the heck is going on?!:confused1:

2. I noticed that yesterday too. Seems like some of those that went down went back up too! Weird. They shouldn't do this, it doesn't look professional. :nono:

3. The price changes and decreases were an error last week is what LV said.

4. It was an error on the website, from what I hear...

5. It was an error on the website. The price change was suppose to take effect last week, but was postponed. Apparently the website engineers didn't get that memo.

6. Uhh.. unprofessional! :faint:

7. gosh dang, Totally mm is $970

Thank goodness I bought it when it was still $900

8. I know seriously! how did they manage to leave it up for a week?! They should have plenty of time on their hands since they obviously aren't making or selling bags :graucho:

9. ^^ :lolots: