Hmmm, okay. I'm getting nervous!

inlovewithvuitt

My little devil
O.G.
Mar 14, 2007
Okay. I won this Louis Vuitton zippy wallet on ebay.. The pictures shows an authentic wallet. So I bought it. After making payment today, I decided to check on what the seller has sold recently ( i checked on her feedback and what kinda stuffs she purchased )... TO MY HORRER, I saw that she has sold another wallet lately and it's a fake.. Now I'm SO nervous and worried..

She has not shipped out the wallet yet... and I'm not sure if I should just ask her to refund me the money...
:crybaby::crybaby:

Should I wait and see if it's authentic?

I'd wait and see if the item is authentic. I am assuming a recent buyer claims the wallet they got was fake, but there's no way to be sure it's not a scamming buyer either. Your best bet is to have the wallet authenticated in the proper forum and when you get it, if it is fake, file a SNAD and return it per instructions for SNAD's.

Good luck honey.

Actually I searched her completed items and saw the fake wallet. It's totally wrong and I know it's a fake. But for the wallet I won, the pictures shows an authentic wallet and has been authenticate.. ... ...

i was hoping that it will come out to be authentic. ;(

Since Paypal is so good for buyers you really don't have to worry about it. If it turns out to be a fake you can easily get your money back. Sad to say but this is the only reason I just bought a Chanel wallet on eBay. The pics are of an authentic wallet and the seller has good FB but you never know until it gets to you. Good luck. I hope it turns out to be authentic.

Sounds like she is a liar who got caught. She knew the wallet she sold you was fake. I'm glad she refunded your money so you don't have to deal with the hassle.