hmmm.. might a little orange box have appeared?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Raz

O.G.
May 11, 2007
Europe
WOW!!! i only just missed the reveal last night. I couldnt stay awake any longer.

Your agenda is gorgeous :heart: Annanas. I love the white stitching with the Rouge H. I see its all ready for use!!!

oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY for today. I hope you have a wonderful day
:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

annanas

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
thank you :heart:

i started using it today, although i still have to carry around my smythson fashion diary for this year :lol:

icechick

clutch ho!
Dec 16, 2005
Reykjavik
:nuts:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :yahoo: Orange pressies are the best, aren't they? I hope you had a fabulous day enjoying your new agenda, it's gorgeous!! Sooo......what else did you get?

And since you mentioned my "system" lol, I think it totally works! Just look at you, you don't look a day over 19! :tup:

annanas

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
i know :tup: it's a great system! sometimes people tell me i look younger than 19 :heart: :roflmfao:

i also got an iphone :nuts: (or rather, a stack of cash to buy one :lol:), a gift certificate for a mani-pedi and a pair of lanvin flats from my parents and brothers.. nobody else has given me their presents yet :wtf: :cursing: :lol: but my grandmother said i'm getting a gift card, her gift cards are usually gooooooooooood!