Hmmm, looks like there might be a new leather for 2008

I don't know if I would even call this "exotic" leather as dogfish is very common all across the world. Exotics are usually used in referance to animals not from europe and dogfish exists in EUrope.

ALso fish skin was used as a poor substitute during the WW2 because of the lack of raw materials and I don't know how this is more durable than that. If it isen't I would neverget this, too cheap feeling.

Other than that I think it looks nice. =)

Ok, so the key thing was a little scary-those little blue things looked like eyes to me!!!!! EEK!! And the name-dogfish skin...???? What the heck is a dogfish??? BUT I have to admit, I do like the bag Deluxe Duck posted.....it's very unusual and I'll bet it is incredible in person. You would just have to pray no one asks you what it is made of when you are carrying it!!

I think it is shark skin. Either the Lesser or Greater Spotted Dogfish, apparantly it is quite common in the UK.

dogfish1.jpg

I think your right dogfish is a type of shark

Luva pug just like cattle most skins for exotic bags are bred for that purpose it's not like they go hunting for them, I'm sorry if I offend anyone but it's not really any different than if you have (cattle) leather bags, shoes etc