Hmmm...Feeling "Cloudy"...

I love it!!!!!! I have been loving that north south tote style.
I love the color of yours!!!!:love:

Pupster- are we converting from Bbags to Chanel??????:rolleyes:

hikarupanda said:
That's one thing I kinda worry too coz I am her height (or maybe even shorter than her). I hope it will not look out of proportion on me!

she is five foot two if that helps. I am five foot nine, so I know it will work for me. I don't think the bag overwhelms her, I just think its large - don't fret... i'm sure it'll look great on you!!

japskivt said:
she is five foot two if that helps. I am five foot nine, so I know it will work for me. I don't think the bag overwhelms her, I just think its large - don't fret... i'm sure it'll look great on you!!

I am hopeful it will be as long as I want it to be...I am also 5'9" (well in shoes anyway, 5'6" when I get out of the shower)...

japskivt said:

Thanks, I am 5'1". And I always have this proportion problem with bags. I don't carry a lot when I am going out, but sometime I feel like the flap bags I have (like the 226, or the east-west bags) can only hold some essential stuff like my wallet, keys and cellphone, that's it. On the other hand, when I do need to carry a bit more than just those essential items, I tend to use hand-held bags that are bigger with wider bottom but because they are hand-carried they don't look out of proportion on me. So I always want to buy a bag that is bigger yet can be carried on shoulder without feeling overwhelming due to my size and height, that would be perfect. I am hoping this bag will work for me. If Racheal looks fine with it than hopfully if will look fine on me too....

P.S. I have tried on the vintage ligne big tote on my shoulder before and I looked like a little kid playing dress-up with mom's handbag! It just look so out of proportion.....Hopefully this won't happen with the cloudy tote!

Oh, I love all these bags! What is it with new seasons and the beautiful bags they bring? I am trying to justify my last puchase, let alone buy two more!!

Also, how to they come up with these names for bags?

I just picked up my black CB (bowler shape) today at the Chanel boutique in Soho. Love it! The leather has a nice sheen to it and it is not flat at all. Fits well over a coat, and is very SOFT! I love it so much. They had the beige and dark white too. Both are gorgeous but I feel that black is so versatile and i needed a black bag! Enjoy SoCal!!!