Hmmm...Feeling "Cloudy"...

First Cloudy Bundle bag style to arrive at SCP...

Attachments

• Chanel 001.jpg
    Chanel 001.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 228
  • Chanel 002.jpg
    Chanel 002.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 179
  • Chanel 003.jpg
    Chanel 003.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 152
It is sooo soft...I love it! This is the "beige" color...can you believe it? It is so not beige...it has a slightly bronzy green tone to it. Had a light black sweater on today and it looked great!

I asked the SA to please bring a Chanel jacket for me to try on as I needed to make sure the handles were long enough to shoulder...verdict is YES...Cloudy can be be worn on the shoulder! The handle drop is approximately 8-9" depending on bag stuffing...

OMG Socal - LOVE! I am glad the color isn't the same as the Reporter beige.

This is the middle bag in the file I sent you, right? I thought it was hand-held only if that's the one.

Congrats!!

Also, did the s/a state what type of leather it is? Lambskin or calfskin?? I'm trying to see how it compares to the vintage ligne, since I can only get one more fall bag.

roey said:
OMG Socal - LOVE! I am glad the color isn't the same as the Reporter beige.

This is the middle bag in the file I sent you, right? I thought it was hand-held only if that's the one.

Congrats!!

Yes, it is the middle pic in the file. I also assumed it was a hand-held almost doctor-style bag. Not!

roey said:
Also, did the s/a state what type of leather it is? Lambskin or calfskin?? I'm trying to see how it compares to the vintage ligne, since I can only get one more fall bag.

Oh, sorry...I didn't ask...just loved the bag, loved the style, (and I have to say, the jacket I tried on with it was quite fun), and pulled out my cc. The leather is very soft.

I like both the vintage ligne and this line...but...I am very sensitive to "winter"...to me, VL is more winter than the cloudy bundle line (e.g. VL is closer to the appearance of a down coat). But please remember I really like both lines (I also made myself choose!). We transition from winter to spring very early in Southern California and I could picture myself wearing this bag for a longer period of time than the VL (just me!).