Jimmy Choo hmmm...chocolate/dark brown biker ramona

mahalagirl

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Hi, i'm new here, so pardon me if i do something wrong. I love jimmy choo bags....just saw this at one of the website, this looks really good. I wonder how this looks like in real life, anybody seen this yet?

Attachments

• ramona biker-dark brown.jpg
    ramona biker-dark brown.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 163
I saw this at Nordstrom. It is really a beautiful color. Are you getting it? I love the Ramona and am so glad to see the return of biker leather/snake! They are using Elaphe snake now, though instead of Karung (watersnake)

Last edited:
It's beautiful and really rich IRL. I'd buy it in a second if I had the dough and I'm not really a brown person. Gorgeous....somebody please get one. jmcadon ????? I've seen the Ramona and the Riki and think it would be absolutely fab in a Ring!!!!!

It's beautiful and really rich IRL. I'd buy it in a second if I had the dough and I'm not really a brown person. Gorgeous....somebody please get one. jmcadon ????? I've seen the Ramona and the Riki and think it would be absolutely fab in a Ring!!!!!

No no no! I saw the Ramona and it is gorgeous! Thank goodness it was not a Riki or Ring.