hmmm...chocolate/dark brown biker ramona

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, i'm new here, so pardon me if i do something wrong. I love jimmy choo bags....just saw this at one of the website, this looks really good. I wonder how this looks like in real life, anybody seen this yet?

Attached Files:

2. Its beautiful! I saw it today in Selfridges. I'm thinking of getting it in a Romona

3. #3 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    I saw this at Nordstrom. It is really a beautiful color. Are you getting it? I love the Ramona and am so glad to see the return of biker leather/snake! They are using Elaphe snake now, though instead of Karung (watersnake)

4. LOVE IT - I want to see it in person. oh maybe not, then I'll want to buy it:shame:

5. Just tried it on at Nordstroms. The color and texture is gorgeous!

6. I am going to Nordies today. I hope they don't have this!!!

7. :lol:

I like it too. I was looking at it earlier this week online.

8. It looks like a brownie, I want to eat it up it's so yummy!~

9. It's beautiful.

10. It's beautiful and really rich IRL. I'd buy it in a second if I had the dough and I'm not really a brown person. Gorgeous....somebody please get one. jmcadon ????? I've seen the Ramona and the Riki and think it would be absolutely fab in a Ring!!!!!

11. yes...yes...please post pictures if anybody's getting it. i live in asia and not sure whether they are getting the bag here. thanks everybody for the info.

12. No no no! I saw the Ramona and it is gorgeous! Thank goodness it was not a Riki or Ring.

13. The Nordstroms near me is getting this in the Riki by March. I had her put me on a wait list....

...now I just need to find the funds:thinking:

14. The biker leather and color combination looks fabulous.

15. It looks really good! Very classic and chic