Hmmm...Chanel Oversized Tote...Beauty or Beast?

handbag diva said:
I just got the leather in black. It is to die for!!! Believe me this bag is not trashy at all. It is a very cool, outrageous bag. The vinyl was not for me...too shiny and plastic looking. But if you want a great bag to wear with casual clothes the leather is it!! I got it at the Chanel boutique in Palm beach. Elizabeth is my SA...she is a doll!! There were some other customers in the shop that were drooling over the bag when she took it out of the box. They got on the list at that moment for the black leather. The color is not a really dark black..but a lighter black with distressing. Leather is similar to the distressed diamond...but without the diamond pattern. Beautiful bag.

OMG, posts pics ASAP, we're all DYING to see this bag and I'd really love to see it in regular leather before I go ahead and buy the vinyl. Since I only saw the vinyl tote (and LOVED it), I'd really like to see the leather as I "might" like it better :smile:.

I love it! It is so different. My saying is "dare to be different". I'm going to love the stares that I will receive when rocking the vinyl with FABULOUS outfits.

By the way, this is not a bag that can easily be "pulled-off". However, those who can pull it off will make the Chanel community proud.:love:

For all of those that are able to work this bag it will be indeed fabulous. I repeat, repeat, have seen it working and it was awsome. envyme, you will now be a member of the Chanel fabulous big bag club!

handbag diva said:
I am so sorry..but I am really terrible when it comes to posting pictures. Can anyone walk me through the procedure??:flowers:
Oh please PM if you need help. I so want to see pics of the bag in leather!!!! I must call my SA and see if any have come in and where I am on the list!!!! Oh I can't wait!!!!!:yahoo: :wlae:

Here are some pictures of my Cabas leather tote. :heart: :heart: :heart: I hope the pictures are of my bag and not the animals from our day at the lion country drive through park which were on the same flash card. This is my first time trying to post pictures.

If you are trying to get this bag in VINYL, call the Las Vegas Chanel boutique or have your SA fax an order to the Vegas boutique. This store got 30 of the smaller sized vinyl bags, which may be mostly spoken for at this time, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

People are seriously going nuts over this style.