Hey girls! Remember when I asked you guys to cross your fingers for me because I was going to Chicago for a job interview? Well, I interviewed twice in late June... they haven't come up with a decision yet. I did do a follow-up call and got the "We haven't figured it out yet but you're still a factor in your decision" speech. I think they know I'm not moving until mid-September and are therefore taking resumes until then. Does that sound like a reasonable assumption for me to make? Or maybe they're scared to tell me they didn't want to hire me?! lol! My saving grace might be that I asked for such a teeny salary! Thanks for all your good wishes.