Hmm should i keep this?

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
So what do y'all think? Should I keep this? It's quite heavy but really pretty...been looking for a snake skin bag for a while but not sure on how it looks on me... What do y'all think?

Included a closer up shot on the mannequin so y'all could see it better

Attachments

• image-1447279810.jpg
    image-1447279810.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 518
  • image-2508894028.jpg
    image-2508894028.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 522
  • image-3557918770.jpg
    image-3557918770.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 519
  • image-4272913809.jpg
    image-4272913809.jpg
    542.8 KB · Views: 525
benswife2007 said:
So what do y'all think? Should I keep this? It's quite heavy but really pretty...been looking for a snake skin bag for a while but not sure on how it looks on me... What do y'all think?

Included a closer up shot on the mannequin so y'all could see it better

Keep!!!! It's gorgeous !!!

It's beautiful and it looks great on you, but if you are unlikely to carry it because it is so heavy then you should return it.

It may be that you are just not used to a bigger bag. Try putting your stuff in it and carrying around the house every now and then.

Gorgeous!

katev said:
It's beautiful and it looks great on you, but if you are unlikely to carry it because it is so heavy then you should return it.

It may be that you are just not used to a bigger bag. Try putting your stuff in it and carrying around the house every now and then.

Gorgeous!

I don't really mind the weight...my lv trevi and tivoli are also heavy...I'm just not sure on the overall look of the bag...prob since I'm used to carrying something smaller. I just think its looks a little big...but y'all think it looks fine ... I got her used so I didn't pay anywhere close to retail... She was worn 5 times so she's like new. She was too heavy for her previous owner. Maybe I'll take her for a spin tomorrow...I just got two new LV though this week also so I been a pretty bad girl haha

I am also not used to carrying such a large bag and understand your reservations. I think it is too big but you should go with makes you comfortable. Beautiful bag by the way!

I think it's gorgeous, and it looks great on you! I'm used to carrying bags that are smaller than that myself, so I understand why you're feeling unsure. I tried on one of the Sage satchels awhile back at my outlet, and I just felt like it looked SO big on me. The biggest bag I own is an Abigail, and it took me some time to even get used to that size since I'm most comfortable with bags like the small Sophia. The Sage was a big step outside of my "size comfort zone," so I ended up not purchasing one. If you really love the look of the bag, give it a few test runs with your stuff in it as katev suggested, then see how you feel about it.