Hmm should i keep this?

My personal opinion: The snake pattern is a bit much, it is very overbearing, as well as this purse probably goes with a very limited number of outfits, but you can't ask other people if you should keep your bag because it is your style, there are people who are die hard lovers of certain bags, while others think they're hideous. If YOU think it's hot then wear it, and shoot these bags are so expensive, you can just buy the bag you want, and then make your wardrobe grow around that.

No doubt this is a Stunning Bag & it looks beautiful on you! I bought it too after it was revealed here by another tpfer and I really loved it. My hubby and friends told me it looked gorgeous on me and not to return it. But when I put my things in the bag it weighed a ton. I am not into heavy bags, so as much as I loved the bag I knew it would sit in my closet bec it is a heavy bag with all that hardware.
So I returned mine and hoped I would not regret it. Well fast forward to 1 month later, I don't regret returning it bec I have found many bags that are not heavy and go with much more of my clothing.
With this said, I would fill your bag up with your stuff and see if you can deal with the weight of the bag. If you can and it does not bother you, keep it. If its too heavy then by all means return it for another coach bag that you can carry without weighing you down.

Good luck!