Hmm.. another LV- inspired bag?

missyanne

O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
I was at the train station waiting for the train after class and when I turned to see if the train was coming yet, I saw a girl with a purple satin-like tote bag from American Eagle, which totally reminded me of the That's Love Satin Bag. It was the same shade of purple, outside pocket, sequined letters, etc.

I just checked the AE website but didn't see it but I managed to find one on eBay. The pictures for the AE one makes the color look pink-ish? But it's definitely the same shade of purple. First Old Navy & Victoria's Secret and now American Eagle! :lol:

Okay, don't know where I'm going with this but just wanted to share! :yes:

5jrzmd.jpg

9869_1.JPG

There are a lot of inspired Speedys right now. Fendi has a satchel that looks exactly like the speedy (even has a Fendi Lock!) oh my goodness.

Sheesh. When will it end? I hate seeing those bags. It's like why carry your grocery store brown sac when you can carry the real thing?! I saw the playboy version of the speedy at the mall. The huge luggage size. I mean the stupid thing would probably be the same size as my LOVESEAT! Ew. :Push::tdown:

*sorry for the rant!* :flowers:

Yeah I've seen these at the mall.. kind of sad.

Same with the Marciano bags for this season.. the nimbus bags anyone ?

accessories.jpg

LV is not original either. All designers whether high end or not take ideas from others. Don't get me wrong I love LV but I really don't see the big deal when someone puts out something that looks like something else. I am sure there have been many canvas totes before the LVoe ones.

I saw a new display at Victoria's Secret and they had some bags that resembled the speedy shape (to hold their fragrances and cosmetics)..I was like, ugh how tacky!!