Hmm, Agenda trouble

1. Hello, I need help on choosing an agenda, I have no more than £250 to spend (about $477 USD) and was wondering which agenda I should get (must point out this price is to include refills aswell) - preferably damier too. Does anyone have the desk agenda, and use that as a day to day thing? as i was kind of in admiration at the moment.

Gracias for any help!!

2. i use a medium agenda, and in my opinion that's the perfect size; you can take it around a little more easily. the desk agenda is a little big, plus it doesn't have the ring binder. if you want the ring binder, get the large agenda.

3. I use the medium damier agenda every day and it's perfect! I have to say though, I do like filofax's options for weekly page refills better (though I buy the LV anyway) but I have a pretty busy schedule/job and the medium works very well...

4. I love louis vuitton agendas, the map, the international clothes and shoes conversion size... so may usefull informations

5. I love the medium agenda. I have it in Damier and it suits me very well.

6. i have the monogram desk agenda that i use DAILY and RELIGIOUSLY! if i dont use it or have it with me at all times, i'm lost as to what i'm doing/whats going on. :smile: i forgot how much mine came out to be.. but it's worth every penny for me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice