HK, Macau prices VS Europe prices

avedashiva

Jun 22, 2007
Hi -

I am headed to HK and Macau and was wondering how retail prices in those two places compare to buying in the US or in Europe.

Any info would be appreciated.

I know I could find this on Hermes.com, but was always wondering how many H boutiques there were in both HK and Macau.

Thank you!

HK/Macau have very similar pricing, and they price around 30% more expensive than Paris.

regarding number of stores, yes, you could find it on H website and it is not difficult to locate.

Thanks hanyeu for the information. Yes, I forgot we can do price comparison (within europe, europe vs US vs Japan vs Australia) from H website. Besides, there is also a price thread which has plenty of price information.

Macau's stock is pretty low. Many items are on hold for VIP clients and things usually sell out very fast due tourists from China. But don't let that stop you from visiting the boutiques, it's always worth trying, maybe you'll get lucky!! :amuse:

I am trying to buy a Iris Togo 30 in HK but its seems impossible. Has anyone see one in Milan Station if so how much? I seen that these HK resellers can sometime stock fake but the company is now listed on the HK Stock exchange would they jeoparize reputable by selling fakes? Really wanting to get my hands on one.

I am trying to buy a Iris Togo 30 in HK but its seems impossible. Has anyone see one in Milan Station if so how much? I seen that these HK resellers can sometime stock fake but the company is now listed on the HK Stock exchange would they jeoparize reputable by selling fakes? Really wanting to get my hands on one.

With the same amount of money that you would pay the resellers, I think you can probably get one at Japan H shops. In that case, you won't have to worry about the authenticity.

Hi Luvspa... but if I go to Japan it doesn't guarantee that I would get one. Do you think I would have much chance in Japan otherwise I was wondering Paris.
I just check with one of my friends who mentioned that Hermes just change there policy on Hermes birkin purchases for top VVIP here in HK limiting them to 2 bags a year.