Hiya! :) New and a quick question!

leafsgirl

Sep 2, 2008
Heey from Toronto - just got myself my first coach bag from outlet ~ $150!
just want to know, with the strap being so thin.. how do you take care of it? i guess not to put alot of 'stuff ' in there?
and the strap is pinned under the gold buttons right? gosh i sound like such a newbie:sweatdrop:
thanks!
2823305326_b548782192.jpg

I have that exact same bag (wearing it today), but the color combo I have is the black/silver one. I don't really fill mine really full, I guess I have never worried about the thin straps at all... its been a great bag for me so far! :tup:

I have this same bag in black/white colors and I really fill it. I have had no problems and never even thought about a problem because of the thin straps. I really fill my bags. I carry: wallet, capasity wristlet stuffed with cosmetics, cosmetic bag stuffed with cosmetics, cellphone in a case, filofax calendar, keys and loose stuff. I a great everyday bag.

Okay, cool, thats awesome then, thanks guys!
i put alot of stuff in my handbag, i currently have a black tote from aldo, pretty big i have like my wallet, dayplanner, waterbottle, makeup case, hand santizer, hand cream.. just alot of random stuff, but still i need, lol

and no, its GO LEAFS :P

Welcome to Tpf! I wouldnt worry about the thin strap, Coach products are pretty durable so I think even with the thin stuff, you can still put a lot of things in there without worrying!

Your new bag looks great on you, congrats! I just bought that same bag, too, and wore today for the first time. I didn't fill mine too heavily today but I normally do. Luckily Coach can take what I can dish out :yes:

Welcome to tPF!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Coach! You have a great bag there. You should be able to fill that bag without much worries but remember that Coach stands behind their bags and if you ever have a problem you can bring it back to a Coach store to have it sent out for repair!

Don't worry about the straps...they should be covered if they break. Although Coach doesn't offer warranties (contrary to popular belief) their hardware and stitching is guaranteed on every bag. One of my good friends has this bag and shoves her laptop (and other work items) into it...trust the straps. PLUS don't be afraid to use it -- I LOVE THE BLUE!!