Historical LV Prices

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys, I'm just a bit curious if you remember what LV prices were like let's say 5, 10, 15 years ago. TIA! :smile:

2. Noone?? Haha..I don't mean like exact prices, perhaps ballpark prices?

3. Did you have a specific piece in mind ?

4. Less.

Too vague? LOL

5. hmmm maybe like a speedy? I guess any of the classic pieces that are still available lol. I just want to compare how much it went up over the years.

Sarah, hahhahaha yup too vague! lol

6. purse awesome.

7. In 2007 a Speedy 30 was $620 (I think??)

8. How bout further back? lolll...like in 2000 haha!

9. In 2000, I had just turned 14 and had no concept of Louis Vuitton (YET!). My apologies.

10. ^I was only 12! haha which is why i have the curiosity

11. I don't know about 2000, but speedy 25 was $660 CDN ($640US?) back in 2005.

12. It would be nice to see a graph of the prices of the classic LV items over the years. When I got my Manhattan PM 5 years ago it was around $1260-1280. Now the price is up to $1690. That is a 30 percent increase just over 5 years. Now that interest rates are dead-low on savings CDs I probably shouldn't have been saving all these years and just bought LV!

A good item to compare the price of over the years is the Speedy. 10 years ago I bet they cost half as much.

13. In 2003, I bought my speedy 30 for $480. Brand new! Wow...

14. I remember reading a thread from a lady who said that her LV was about $300 in the 90's. Can't remember if it was a speedy. I'm sure that the prices has increased faster than the inflation rate.

15. I remember when a speedy 25 was $400... Hmmm... makes me wish I had bought more bags back then!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice