His & Hers Final shopping trip for 2007

thank you everyone I tried on the magnolia strappy heels too but I found that when walking around the heel strap slipped off a lot so that's not good
BF had to loan me his socks to try them on and get a true feel of what they'd fit like that's love for you LOL

I think my feet must be shirnking a few years ago I had to take a 40 but I've been wearing a 39 for a few years now but these I had to get 38 & half and a pair of gucci's I got a while ago are a 38 (although I was just replacing the same shoes I already had which were a 39) so weird

Woo congrats! I love your sneakers!
Thinking of those too :smile:

get them their hot! the gold pair are nice too.

I knew it was shoes and a tie! yay! Awesome Gift!

lol that's because BF's shoe addiction is almost as bad as yours

Wow i loved your sneakers! The shiny monogram part is gorgeous! I can't bear to wear them out even i could even get my hands on one pair! They must have cost you a bomb!:drool:

not that bad really both were the same price £245 GBP

Cute sneakers! I love the look of LV sneakers, but I would be so nervous about wearing them, because I tend to beat the crap out of sneakers. That's why I just stick with Keds...LOL.

I love the tie too. I often shop for DBF as well as myself on LV's site. I think an LV tie would look great on him. Congrats to both of you!