Hired a balenciaga to purchase HELP?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, perhaps this should be in the authenticate this section but I am perplexed as to what I should do.
    I just 'hired' a Balenciaga Motorcycle from a UK based firm. I received the bag today, as I was seriously considering buying it after my trial week. I figured it would be less expensive than actually purchasing a new one and Balenciaga seems to look lovely over time.
    Regardless, I just received the bag and the serial number on the back ends in 3444....I thought that this was the tell tale sign of a fake. Can anyone tell me if any of the Balenciaga's ever ended in 444? I am not trying to disparage the firm, thus not naming it, especially if I am wrong. Please help me? Thanks!

2. Never mind, figured it out, it is real! Just needed to use to ole reference library. It is an amazing bag....I love it! Just got a bit scared. It is a big investment.